Monday, May 23, 2011

Random Humour For Grown Ups.

Welcome to Random Humour For Grown Ups, Today I'm Featuring, A Statue, A Contract and a Bike.

So wrap ya laughing gear around this lot and enjoy the ride.

He snogged her in the dark.
The moon was glowing bright.
She was a bronze Statue.
And he was plastered on that night.

Q: Where was the mortgage Contract signed?.
A: At the bottom of the page, where else!.

Julia is chatting to Vikki while jogging around the local footy ground and says, My dog Daisy is a real pest.
Why is that?, asks Vikki.
Because she chases everybody on a Bike, replies Julia.
Vikki says, What can i do to help?.
Take her damned Bike off her, replies Julia.

Until next time keep smiling it costs nothing.
(c) 2011 Windsmoke. 

9 comments:

Cloudia said...

pesky dog!



Warm Aloha from Waikiki

Comfort Spiral

><}}(°>


><}}(°>

<°)}}><

Elephant's Child said...

Better a dog on a bike than a cat.

Love the mortgage thing too.

Commander Zaius said...

He snogged her in the dark.
The moon was glowing bright.
She was a bronze Statue.
And he was plastered on that night.


LOL!!!
Never been that drunk, but its been close.

Mags118 said...

Hi Windsmoke,
Another good lot of jokes, I especially liked the bronze statue. LOL.

River said...

Ha Ha Ha! Take the bike away....

I remember answering "at the bottom of the page" when answering some kind of history question at school once. I had to write a thousand lines as punishment. "I must not be flippant".

LifeRamblings said...

your posts are entertaining as always. keep them coming. :)

Dave King said...

First is best!

Pearl said...

I've memorized the pome. :-) Someone will be hearing that from me today, you can be sure of that!

Pearl

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day CLOUDIA: Absolutely :-).

G' Day THE ELEPHANTS CHILD: Your special Haiku is ready for tomorrow. I'm a dog person :-).

G' Day BEACH BUM: If you got sprung snogging a bronze statue you would never live it down :-).

G' Day MAGS118 & DAVE KING: That's the most popular one :-).

G' Gay RIVER: I hope you learnt your lesson not to be so flippant again :-).

G' Day LIFE RAMBLINGS: Thank you for your most generous comment as i try to be as entertaining as possible :-).

G' Day PEARL: I hope you will mention where you read the poem and point people towards my blog :-).