Thursday, August 23, 2012

Random Humour For Grown Ups.

Welcome to Random Humour For Grown Ups. Today I'm Featuring: Pennies, Live Longer and Pain In The Neck.

So wrap ya laughing gear around this lot and enjoy the ride.

Q: Why does the taste of Pennies remind you of having a tooth extracted?.
A: Nasty taste left in your mouth!.

Doctor, doctor If i give up smoking, wine, women and song will i live longer?, asks Paul Patient.
Not really, it'll just seem longer, replies Doctor Derek.

Q: Why doesn't dracula have many cobbers?.
A: Because he's a Pain In The Neck!.

Until next time keep smiling it costs nothing.
(c) 2012 Windsmoke. 

11 comments:

FruitCake said...

Thanks Windsmoke, I think the name "Dracula" might be useful.

River said...

I think being a friend of Dracula might ensure your survival, there can't be too many people who like a vampire, he might want to keep one around.

Red Nomad OZ said...

Well, that's put an end to my penny-tasting fantasies!! I'll just make friends with Dracula instead after what River said!!!

Cloudia said...

it would seem longer, yes. LOL



Aloha ha

from Honolulu
Comfort Spiral
=^..^=
> < } } ( ° >

Elephant's Child said...

River is so right about befriending a vampire - except that I suspect it might lead to me becoming a little aneamic.

Commander Zaius said...

Doctor, doctor If i give up smoking, wine, women and song will i live longer?, asks Paul Patient.
Not really, it'll just seem longer, replies Doctor Derek.


LOL!!!! My favorite.

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day FRUIT CAKE: Do i hear rumblings of a Dracula post on the horizon.

G' Day RIVER: I reckon Dracula would keep a few friends hanging around should he want a midnight snack.

G' Day RED: Penny tasting, YUK!. I guess what ever floats ya boat is ok with me.

G' Day CLOUDIA: It certainly would seem longer to a person who really enjoys 'em.

G' Day THE ELEPHANTS CHILD: That's very possible indeed.

G' Day BEACH BUM: I'm chuffed you liked that one.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I'm with Beach Bum Windsmoke..I don't smoke, I could give up wine and women, but don't ask me to stop singing (although I've had people beg me to stop singing haha!)

MianTariq said...

doctor is right, without woman life is too long to terminate.
It's a biological necessity.
Your post is full of sense of humour!

Ygraine said...

Does the second one count for women too?
If so, then I'll settle for a shorter life! Hehehe:D

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day GRACE: That bad eh!.

G' Day TARIQ: Thanks for saying so.

G' Day YGRAINE: I'd say it would.