Friday, April 22, 2011

A Bonza Jest: Gorgeous Sheila's.

Perched on a bar stool in the dusty outback pub a thirsty Jackaroo orders a pot of beer when from across the other side of the bar a callow sheila props herself on the bar stool next to him and says, G' Day mate, are you a dinki di Jackaroo?.
Jackaroo replies, Well i break in horses, round up cattle, perform at rodeo's, pilot a helicopter and do general maintenance around the cattle station i guess that would qualify me as a Jackaroo, What do you do love?.

I'm a dyke replies the callow sheila, I spend all my waking hours dreaming out Gorgeous Sheila's. Soon as i wake in the morning i dream about Gorgeous Sheila's even when i'm in the shower, driving my car, eating food, horse riding and walking down the road everything i do makes me dream about Gorgeous Sheila's.

After a few minutes of silence a callow bloke rolls up props himself on the bar stool on the other side of the Jackaroo and asks, Are you a dinki di Jackaroo?.
Jackaroo replies, Well i'll tell ya this much after all this time i was lead to believe so now i'm not so sure because i just found out a few minutes ago that i'm a dyke.

Gobsmacked the callow bloke stares at him, rolls his eyes, vacates the bar stool, wanders away shaking his head mumbling to himself that there's always one galah in the crowd continues on through the front swinging doors out onto the dusty street and just keeps walking straight into the sunset.

(c) 2011 Windsmoke.  

12 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Snicker.

Commander Zaius said...

LOL!!!!

Got to love the honesty of it.

Cloudia said...

lol

River said...

Well, now I know for sure that I'm not a dyke.

Dave King said...

I've always kept it under my hat.

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day THE ELEPHANTS CHILD & CLOUDIA, Thank you for your comments they are much appreciated and valued at all times :-).

G' Day BEACH BUM, Sometimes honesty is not the best policy :-).

G' Day RIVER, I've no doubt at all about that :-).

G' Day DAVE KING, Don't keep it under your hat come out of the closet :-).

Judy said...

Love the lingo and the good laugh.

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day JUDY, Welcome to my humble blog and i hope to hear from you in the future. I'm stoked you had a good laugh :-).

Daliana Pacuraru said...

I wish you all my best from Romania!
May the Light guide you and give you strength, health and happyness!

Red Nomad OZ said...

Haha! Would love to see the Jackaroo join in with Dykes on Bikes!!!

LifeRamblings said...

thanks for the good laughter. Happy Easter Wind!

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day WIND, Thank you for your generous Easter sentiment :-).

G' Day RED NOMAD OZ, That would be a sight to behold indeed :-).

G' Day LIFE RAMBLINGS, I'm glad you had a good laugh, makes it worth while :-).