Monday, April 11, 2011

Randon Humour For Grown Ups.

Welcome To Random Humour For Grown Ups , Today I'm Featuring, Six Months, A Cinema And Half Buried??.

So wrap ya laughing gear around this lot and enjoy the ride.

Betty Blonde wandered down to the local electronic shop and bought one of those new digital "AM" stereo clock radio's. Sadly though it took Betty Blonde Six Months to wake up that she could listen to the radio at night to!!.

I went to the Cinema tomorrow.
Discovered a front seat at the back.
Fell from the ground to the ceiling.
And smashed the front bone in my back.
Admission was gratis.
I paid at the front door!.

Peter Patient says, Doctor, Doctor I feel dead below the waist.
Doctor Derek replies, Ok then i'll arrange for you to be Half Buried!!.

Until next time keep smiling it costs nothing.
(c) 2011 Windsmoke.

7 comments:

Commander Zaius said...

Betty Blonde sound like my kind of girl!

Of course to be fair, I drove my new Corolla for three months with the automatic transmission in third gear instead of overdrive where it should have been.

Dave King said...

Keep them coming, whatev er you do!

Elephant's Child said...

As a brunette, snicker, snicker, snicker.

River said...

Ha Ha. I hope the correct half got buried...

Cloudia said...

thank you, joy spreader :)



Warm Aloha from Waikiki


Comfort Spiral

><}}(°>


><}}(°>

LifeRamblings said...

Lol at the last one. i just can't stop smiling.

Windsmoke. said...

G ' Day BEACH BUM, Things like that happen to the best of us :-).

G' Day DAVE KING, I will keep 'em coming i've lots more hanging around :-).

G' Day THE ELEPHANTS CHILD, I've got plenty of Brunette/Redhead jokes lying around i can use :-).

G' Day RIVER, I hope so to, it would look pretty funny being buried head first with your feet sticking out :-).

G' Day CLOUDIA, I hope i'm spreading joy around as that's my aim :-).

G' Day LIFE RAMBLINGS, Don't stop smiling it's good for you :-).