Monday, September 26, 2011

Random Humour For Grown Ups.

Welcome to Random Humour For Grown Ups, Today I'm Featuring: Antics, Candles and Flowers.

So wrap ya laughing gear around this lot and enjoy the ride.

Q: What do ya get when ya cross fleas with tics?.
A: All types of Antics!.

Peter Patient says, Doctor, Doctor every time i eat birthday cake i end up with heart burn!.
Doctor Derek replies, before you eat the birthday cake remove the Candles first!!.

Q: Why are Flowers considered lazy?.
A: Because you always find 'em in bed!.


Until next time keep smiling it costs nothing.
(c) 2011 Windsmoke.

14 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

The lazy flowers had me cracking a wobbly grin. Thanks.

Cloudia said...

thanks for the medicine!

Warm Aloha from Waikiki;

Comfort Spiral


> < } } ( ° >



><}}(°>

Commander Zaius said...

Great stuff!

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Item#3: Oh! You are bringing on back the good ole times of Lynn Anderson with .."I beg your pardon I never promised you a Rose Garden.." haha.

Dave King said...

The first one tickled my fancy!

River said...

I just had to do an out loud "oh no!" at Peter Patient!

LifeRamblings said...

i like the second one.

keep them coming.

Rob Forget said...

Great post! +followed, come check my blog out when you get the chance! http://mightyideas.blogspot.com

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day THE ELEPHANTS CHILD: A wobbly grin is better than no grin at all :-).

G' Day CLOUDIA: Laughter is the best medicine :-).

G' Day BEACH BUM: Thank you :-).

G' Day BANANAZ: I'm glad it brought back good memories :-).

G' Day DAVE: I'm stoked i tickled your fancy :-).

G' Day RIVER: Agreed :-).

G' Day LIFE RAMBLINGS: I'm stoked you liked the second one and i will keep 'em coming :-).

G' Day ROB: Thank you and welcome to my humble blog and i hope to hear from you in the future :-).

Fickle Cattle said...

That actually made me chuckle. Nice.

Fickle Cattle
http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day FICKLE: I'm glad these made you chuckle and welcome to my humble blog and i hope hear from you in the future :-).

Red Nomad OZ said...

It's official!! That makes my alternative nickname 'Flower'!!!

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day RED: Blooming good nickname :-).

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day ROB: Bonza :-).