Friday, December 09, 2011

Funky Anagrams.

What is an Anagram?. Its a word or a phrase which the letters are rearranged to form another word or phrase.

Rearrange MEL GIBSON and you get: BONG SMILE.

Rearrange JAMES BOND and you get: DEMONS JAB.

Rearrange GUINNESS DRAUGHT and you get: NAUGHTINESS DRUG.

Rearrange MOUNT SHASTA and you get: SATANS MOUTH.

Rearrange THE COUNTRY SIDE and you get: NO CITY DUST HERE.

Rearrange OSAMA BIN LADEN and you get: I BE SO DAMNED ANAL.

Which Anagram is your favourite?.
(c) 2011 Windsmoke. 

11 comments:

Red Nomad OZ said...

The Guinness one for sure!! These are so great - I love them all!!

Anonymous said...

Yep, Guinness for me too. Very clever.

Elephant's Child said...

Thats three votes for the Guiness anagram.

Unknown said...

Hi Windsmoke, Being a Maths teacher, I've got a particular fondness for "A decimal point = I'm a dot in place".

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day RED, ANDREW & THE ELEPHANTS CHILD: I thought the Guinness Draught one would be the most popular, so far so good :-).

G' Day MAL: I'm pretty sure i posted that anagram in a previous Funky Anagrams post some time back :-).

Dave King said...

Really enjoyed these.

River said...

I love anagrams, I used to know a lot of them, now I can't remember any. I like the decimal point one.

Magsx2 said...

Hi Windsmoke,
Great anagrams, I particularly like the draught one that is really good. LOL.

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day DAVE: I'm glad you liked 'em :-).

G' Day RIVER: More to come later on :-).

G' Day MAGS: That's definitely the most popular one :-).

Commander Zaius said...

Been a tough couple of days, I could use a Guinness.

Great post!

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day BEACH BUM: Have one on me, cheers :-).