Monday, December 05, 2011

Random Humour For Grown Ups.

Welcome to Random Humour For Grown Ups, Today I'm Featuring: A Two Dollar Coin, Boiling Up and The Headmaster.

So wrap ya laughing gear around this lot and enjoy the ride.

Q: How do you bump off a bogan with a Two Dollar Coin?.
A: Toss it under a moving semi-trailer!.

Peter Patient says, I seem to be boiling up a lot lately.
Doctor Derek replies, You just need to simmer down a bit!.

I don't wanna go to school anymore, says Phillip.
Why not?, asks his mum.
Because all the teachers bully me and the lads in my grade don't like me.
Do ya know why?.
I have no idea!.
Its because you're 45 years old and The Headmaster!.

Until next time keep smiling it costs nothing.
(c) 2011 Windsmoke.

16 comments:

MianTariq said...

Hi windsmoke,
I do appreciate your sense of humour.
We love to see you around.

Commander Zaius said...

Its because you're 45 years old and The Headmaster!.
LOL!!!!!
Now that one rocks!!!!

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day TARIQ: I'll see if i can come around more often :-).

G' Day BEACH BUM: He's definitely not popular with anybody must be grumpy :-).

Magsx2 said...

Hi Windsmoke,
Loved the last joke. LOL.

Elephant's Child said...

Phillip is obviously a slow learner. Thanks Windsmoke. Loved it.

Tempo said...

Hi Windsmoke, I was laughing from the first to the last...thanks mate!

FruitCake said...

Wouldn't one dollar do?

Unknown said...

As a retired school principal, I can relate to the last one! Though things weren't so bad when I was 45. It was when I passed 50, that I began to lose patience, and others saw me differently.

Dave King said...

My choice would be the last one.

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day MAGS, THE ELEPHANTS CHILD & DAVE: That's the most popular one and wins hands down :-).

G' Day TEMPO: I'm stoked i brightened up your day :-).

G' Day FRUIT: Gotta allow for GST, the CPI and inflation :-).

G' Day MAL: They probably saw you as being grumpy :-).

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Lolz. The Headmaster must have lots of head-wind *in Chinese slang the meaning is crazy*.

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day BANANAZ: In English slang means idiom :-).

River said...

I like the doctor/patient one.

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day RIVER: Me too :-).

LifeRamblings said...

these are great but the last one gets my vote.

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day LIFE RAMBLINGS: Being bullied at school must be terrible for the victim :-).