Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Random Humour For Grown Ups.

Welcome to Random Humour For Grown Ups. Today I'm Featuring: No Cups, 24HRS and Dig Up.

So wrap ya laughing gear around this lot and enjoy the ride.

Q: Why is a bad soccer team like an old bra?.
A: No Cups and very little support!.

Its close to sunset when Jade Juniper rolls up to the 24HRS Contention Convenience Store only to find the Ollie the owner locking the front door.
Hey cobber, you're sign says you're open 24HRS a day, says Jade.
Staring at Jade through tired eyes Ollie says, But not 24HRS in a row!.

Q: Who do ghosts invite to their birthday parties?.
A: Anyone they can dig up!.

Until next time keep smiling it costs nothing.
(c) 2012 Windsmoke.

16 comments:

Magsx2 said...

Hi Windsmoke,
Great jokes, I laughed at them all, but I laughed out load when I read the first joke, brilliant.

FruitCake said...

What about old bra-wearers?
Deflated rugger balls? He He.

Cloudia said...

needed that!


thanks


Warm Aloha from Hawaii
Comfort Spiral

> < } } ( ° >

Commander Zaius said...

Why is a bad soccer team like an old bra?

LOL!!!!!!

Tempo said...

I love the bra joke...
Great as always!

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day MAGS, FRUIT CAKE & BEACH: So far the bra joke is way out in front :-).

G' Day CLOUDIA: Good to see you're up and running again :-).

Elephant's Child said...

I like them all. No favouritism here this week. Thanks Windsmoke.

River said...

I think Ollie is a bit of a nitwit.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

In answer to Fruitcake's question, 'what about old bra wearers?' Oui, c'est moi!! they are so much more comfy haha!! Good laugh Windsmoke.

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day TEMPO: That's the most popular one.

G' Day THE ELEPHANTS CHILD: I'll agree with that :-).

G' Day RIVER: Poor old fella just wanted to go home and get some shut eye :-).

G' Day PERTH: I'll believe ya :-).

Ygraine said...

Honestly can't choose a favourite one this time - they're all so hilarious!
Brilliant, Windsmoke:)

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day YGRAINE: I'll agree with that :-).

Friko said...

I like the old bra, have plenty of those myself and can attest to the truth of your joke.

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day FRIKO: As long as they do the job it shouldn't matter how old they are :-).

LifeRamblings said...

you're so brilliant Windsmoke. i love it.

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day LIFE RAMBLINGS: I'm glad you think so :-).