Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Random Humour For Grown Ups.

Welcome to Random Humour For Grown Ups. Today I'm Featuring: Sleep, Come In and The Calendar.

So wrap ya laughing gear around this lot and enjoy the ride.

Q: If an accountants wife can't Sleep what does she say?.
A: Please tell me about your work!.

Doctor, doctor you have to help me out, asks Peter Patient.
Ok, which way did you Come In?, replies Doctor Derek.

How do ya know when its time to marry someone?, asks Larry Lavender.
You'll wake up one morning look at The Calendar and say to yourself this is the day, replies Burt Blonde.
What do i do then?.
Burn your calender!.

Until next time keep smiling it costs nothing.
(c) 2012 Windsmoke.

12 comments:

Magsx2 said...

Hi Windsmoke,
Great laughs, I especially liked the last one and the accountant. Well Done. LOL

Elisabeth said...

Funny, Windsmoke and cleverly amusing.

Joanne Noragon said...

My dad would have loved these. He delivered huumor with no change in expression; it was up to the listener to "get it."

Commander Zaius said...

Q: If an accountants wife can't Sleep what does she say?.
A: Please tell me about your work!.


My wife is a tax attorney, very similar to an accountant, and I do fall fast asleep when she tells me about her work.

Dave King said...

Very good, and the first the best, I think.

River said...

Listening to an account of an accountants day would put me to sleep too.

FruitCake said...

Oh Beach Bum, don't they say a tax attorney is someone who lacks the imagination to be an accountant?
[Very rude of them, really.]

Friko said...

I always knew it, you are a misogynist!

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day MAGS, DAVE, RIVER, FRUIT CAKE: The accountant one is the most popular this time round which is most surprising :-).

G' Day ELISABETH: I'm glad you were amused :-).

G' Day JOANNE: That's the best way to deliver humour with a blank or poker face :-).

G' Day BEACH BUM: Sounds like its just as good as a sleeping pill :-).

G' Day FRIKO: Really!! :-(.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

No way, you're never a misogynist are you Windsmoke haha!
btw I totally agree about getting the walk in early when it's so hot, only mad dogs and English men go out in the mid day sun right!!

Ygraine said...

I couldn't choose between Come In and The Calendar.
Both are absolutely hilarious:D

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day PERTH: Being called a misogynist has gotta be the worst comment i've ever had so far, but i'll rise above it and move on :-).

G' Day YGRAINE: Thanks for saying so its much appreciated :-).