Monday, March 28, 2011

Random Humour For Grown Ups.

Welcome To Random Humour For Grown Ups, Today I'm Featuring, Fishermen, Fleas and In-Laws.

So wrap ya laughing gear around this lot and enjoy the ride.

Q: What type of profits do Fishermen make?.
A: Net profits!.

Q: How do Fleas travel around?.
A: They itch hike!.

This next one is my favourite, it's about the constant battle between in-laws which we encounter most of the time.
Betty Blonde is chatting to her next door neighbour Ruby Redhead over the wooden fence when her son in-law Lucas comes strolling up the driveway.
Betty Blonde says, At last Basil has finally turned up, an hour late i might add, he's always late, he'll be late for his own funeral.
Ruby Redhead asks, Why do you call your son in-law Basil, isn't his name Lucas?.
Betty Blonde replies, I've nicknamed him Basil because it stands for "Bloody Awful Son In-Law!.

Until next time keep smiling it costs nothing.
(c) 2011 Windsmoke.

10 comments:

Commander Zaius said...

LOL!!!
As usual your humor has a ring of truth, my in-laws and I are not on the best of term. Everyone one of of them believe they walk on water which only adds to my disdain and they think I am a redneck. But there is a little truth in that last one although it is small.

Anonymous said...

Hi Windsmoke,
I also like the in-law joke, how clever that was about Basil, I love it. LOL.

Tempo said...

I like the Basil one too, wonder how my son-in-law will take that one....

Anonymous said...

Must make sure my daughter doesn't bring any Basils home ...

LifeRamblings said...

lol. the last one really crack me up. thanks for making my day better.

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day BEACH BUM, There's a little bit of redneck in us all that's not such a bad thing makes life more interesting :-).

G' Day MAGSX2, Thank you, i'm glad you loved it :-).

G' Day TEMPO, Hopefully your son in-law will take it for what it is just a bit of fun :-)

G' Day JANE HEALY, It pays to keep a close eye on potential son in-laws you never know what rabble you'll end up with :-).

G' Day LIFE RAMBLINGS, I'm stoked that it cracked you up and made your day better for you :-).

J said...

This made my night! I'm sharing it to friends tomorrow.

Dave King said...

As always: most giggle-worthy!

River said...

Basil made me laugh.
My son-in-law *could* be a Basil, but that would be "Best Aussie Son In Law". He's a treasure.

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day JONI LLANORA, Welcome to my humble blog and i hope to hear from in the future. I'm stoked it made your night and please do share it with your friends :-).

G' Day DAVE KING, I'm glad it's giggle-worthy and you enjoyed it :-).

G' Day RIVER, Your one of the lucky ones because your daughter chose a good bloke :-).