Monday, June 20, 2011

Random Humour For Grown Ups.

Welcome to Random Humour For Grown Ups Today I'm Featuring, A Wicked Witch, A Moth and French Fries.

So wrap ya laughing gear around this lot and enjoy the ride.

Q: Why did the Wicked Witch lose her way?.
A: Because her hat was pointing in the wrong direction!.

Peter Patient says, Doctor, Doctor, I think i'm a Moth.
Doctor Derek replies, Get out of my way your blocking my light!.

Q: What happened to Betty Blonde while bobbing for French Fries?.
A: She burnt her nose!.

Until next time keep smiling it costs nothing.
(c) 2011 Windsmoke. 

9 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Snicker. And I have a weakness for blond jokes.

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day THE ELEPHANTS CHILD: I have plenty more blonde jokes to come :-).

Cloudia said...

LOL




Aloha from Honolulu :)

Comfort Spiral

><}}(°>


><}}(°>

<°)}}><

River said...

Poor Betty Blonde!
Wicked witches deserve to go in the wrong direction.

Commander Zaius said...

Everything was funny, but really love the moth joke!

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day CLOUDIA: Your presence had made my day:-).

G' Day RIVER: Sometimes Betty Blonde is her own worst enemy :-)

G' Day BEACH BUM: Poor Doctor Derek has to put up with a lot of nonsense :-).

Anonymous said...

Hi Windsmoke,
I really liked the french fries, Thanks for the laughs.

Dave King said...

I found the first one quite inexplicably funny, but maybe that's how humour should be.

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day MAGSX2: You're welcome :-).

G' Day DAVE KING: All humour should be funny. It also depends on your sense of humour :-).