Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Random Humour For Grown Ups.

Welcome to Random Humour For Grown Ups. Today I'm Featuring: The Deck, Directions and Riddle Me This.

So wrap ya laughing gear around this lot and enjoy the ride.

Q: Why couldn't Ruby Redhead play cards on her world ocean cruise?.
A: Because the captain stood on The Deck!.

Q: If Burt Blonde and Rusty Redhead happen to fall off a tall building at the same time, who would slam into the footpath first?.
A: Burt Blonde, because Rusty Redhead would stop and ask for Directions!.

Riddle Me This.
For some i go to fast, for others i'm slow.
To most people i'm an obsession.
Relying on me is a well practiced lesson.
What am i?.


Scroll down for a clue.


Nearly there.



There's not enough of me in the day sometimes.
Leave your answer in comments.
I'll post the answer in comments Thursday Morning.

Until next time keep smiling it costs nothing.
(c) 2012 Windsmoke.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Windsmoke,
Another good mix of jokes. Lol

I have no idea on the answer to that one, I will have to wait till you give me the answer. :)

Joanne Noragon said...

Ya got me, too. Dratted captain.

Unknown said...

Time?

Elisabeth said...

I reckon it's time, Windsmoke - which was a political slogan here in Australia in the seventies, time for a change. Thanks for the laugh.

FruitCake said...

I've no answer to your riddle, Windsmoke. I don't know which way to turn :)

Anonymous said...

I'll go for time too.

MedicatedMoo said...

Time?

Commander Zaius said...

Sounds like time is the answer but I am terrible at riddles.

Lin said...

I'm bad at riddles too.

LifeRamblings said...

i've no clue to the riddle but seems like time is the best answer for now.

Jayne said...

I reckon it's time, too :)

Elephant's Child said...

And me.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Yup I'm going with time also Windsmoke.
and btw 2 degrees brrrrrrrrrr! We don't often get that cold here in Perth not even in the middle of winter.

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day MAGS: Thanks for saying so its much appreciated :-).

G' Day JOANNE: The captain is a real spoil sport :-).

G' Day MAL, ANDREW, KATH, BEACH, LIFE RAMBLINGS, JAYNE, THE ELEPHANTS CHILD & GRACE: Stay tuned :-).

G' Day LIN: Welcome to Bizarre Scribble and i hope to hear from you in the future :-).

G' Day ELISABETH: The way the political landscape is at the moment i reckon it could be time for another change :-).

G' Day FRUIT: Look around the answer is right in front of you :-).

momto8 said...

time....doesn't discriminate either..every person has exactly the same amount.

Ygraine said...

I think it must be time, but that feels too obvious. I'll go with it anyway!

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day ANNMARIE & YGRAINE: Stay tuned :-).

Windsmoke. said...

Riddle Me This Answer: Time.

River said...

The answer is time.
Work days go too slow, time drags on; weekends go too fast, time zips by. In childhood time takes forever to pass when one is waiting for a birthday or Christmas, when you're an adult, it seems like Christmas comes around again way too soon.

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day RIVER: Have you ever noticed that the first part of the year slowly drags along, then the last part of the year flies by leading up to christmas & holidays :-).