Sunday, February 03, 2013

Perched On The Dunny Pondering.

Every now and then in our life we've all been Perched On The Dunny Pondering. For that reason here are a handfull of odds and ends to ponder over.

When you erase a word with a rubber, where does it end up?.

Corduroy pillows: they're making headlines!.

When i'm not in my right mind, my left mind gets quite jam-packed!.

Why doesn't the glue stick to the inside of the tube?.

When a taxi driver drives backwards, does the taxi driver owe you money?.

A planetarium always puts on an all star display!.

Why is the third hand on a watch called the second hand?.

Why is a tv set called a tv set, when you only end up with one?.

I almost had a psychic girlfriend once, but she left me before we met!.

When airline pilots are training in flight school, does it include crash courses?.

When you decamp from the dunny with your replies please don't forget to flush and wash ya hands.

Until next time jolly pondering.
(c) 2013 Windsmoke.

4 comments:

FruitCake said...

Some very good puzzlings here, Windsmoke. As I now work for a glue company, the glue one is my favourite!

Anonymous said...

Corduroy pillows, love it.

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

The words end up in thin air..poof

Oh the glue question is pretty sticky..love the rest too.

Commander Zaius said...

Corduroy pillows: they're making headlines!.

I had to think about that one, but when it came to me I about rolled on the floor!