Saturday, May 19, 2012

Witty Answering Machine Messages.

(Just imagine this being said in a Darth Vader voice) Speak!, ya worm!.

G' Day, Wilburs answering machine is on the blink, this is his fridge speaking, please speak very slowly and i'll stick your message to myself with one of those sticky yellow post it notes!.

Now i lay me down to sleep
leave your message after the beep.
Should i pass away before i wake
please remember to erase the tape!.

(c) 2012 Windsmoke.
Coming soon Perched On The Dunny Pondering.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Windsmoke,
Oh that is priceless, love it. LOL

Dave King said...

Priceless! Wonderful! Love it, love it, love it!

Elephant's Child said...

I love Wilbur's answering machine. Oh, and the stories a fridge could tell ...
Thanks Windsmoke.

River said...

I know a similar fridge one.
A friend has one that says "talk to me, I'm listening".

Commander Zaius said...

Cool!

I'd have to include the instructions for someone to burn all sensitive pictures.

Ygraine said...

Witty, seriously funny, and absolutely brilliant!
What a talent!!

FruitCake said...

Brilliant!

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day MAGS, DAVE & FRUIT CAKE: Thanks for saying so its much appreciated indeed :-).

G' Day THE ELEPHANTS CHILD: Not only do the walls have ears but fridges to :-).

G' Day RIVER: I wonder if it talks back and answers questions?? :-).

G' Day BEACH: Shouldn't that read incriminating evidence?? :-).

G' Day YGRAINE: You're too kind thank you :-).

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Nice one Windsmoke.. when we were young my Dad would always answer the phone 'Ingasheeny Lunatic Asylum' sooooooooo embarrassing!!

momto8 said...

hahah..pretty good advice!

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day GRACE: Try answering the phone with "city morgue here" believe me the silence is deafening at the other end :-).

G' Day ANNMARIE: Thank you :-).

LifeRamblings said...

very cool and funny.

Windsmoke. said...

G' Day LIFE RAMBLINGS: I'm stoked you enjoyed 'em :-).